CISRS Scaffolder Refresher Course (2 days)
Cost: £425 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk) Glasgow (Scotland) Erith (Kent)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is for people looking to renew a CISRS Scaffolder card (blue) and a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder card (gold).
This course will refresh your existing knowledge, make you fully aware of changes in legislation and good working practices, to align your skill-set with the contents of current CISRS Scaffolder/Advanced Scaffolder Courses.
You need to attend this course in order to renew your cards.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- General site health and safety
- Good environmental practice
- Scaffold inspection
- Mobile Access Tower Training for Scaffolders (MATS)
- Scaffold good practice
- Temporary Works responsibilities
- Scaffolding Health Safety & Behavioural Test.
Teaching and assessment
- This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals
- Assessment involves a written test and a written report.
Qualifications you get
- All delegates attending the course will have their renewed card endorsed with CPD/Refresher.
In addition, delegates have the opportunity to add the following endorsements to their cards on successful completion of the practical elements and tests associated with each Module.
- Scaffold Inspection Module
- Delegates who hold a separate Inspection Card will no longer be required to renew this separate card
- Mobile Access Tower Training for Scaffolders (MATS) Module
- Scaffolding Health Safety & Behavioural Test
- Delegates who fail this test will be required to pass a CITB Health Safety and Environment Test or hold a recognised exemption, in order to apply for their new card.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You will hold either a CISRS Scaffolder (blue) card or a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder (gold) card
- You need to attend this course in order to renew your card
- You'll also have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.