Welding Techniques for Plant Maintenance
Cost: £650 no VAT charged
Duration: 3 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This 3 day course is ideal for those wishing to build on basic maintenance skills. It will give you an understanding of various basic welding techniques.
This course is particularly relevant for those involved in plant repair.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The Welding Techniques course will train you to:
- Use basic welding techniques: Oxy/acetylene; Manual metal Arc (MMA); Metal Inert/active gas (MIG/MAG)
- Be aware of safety precautions relating to technology
- Enhance basic maintenance, particularly relating to the repair of modern plant vehicles and equipment.
Teaching and assessment
- Through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical instruction.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.