Found 223 funded projects. Funded projects are sorted in the most recent first.
To find out further information on each project, please select the project title
- Assessor infrastructure (commission) - Dry Lining and Plastering Training Forum
Training and developmentFunding topic:Productivity and new ways of working, Sectors and roles, Small employer supportProject lead:Dry Lining and Plastering Training ForumAmount awarded:£92,000Project summary:
Funding will be used to set up a new assessment centre where assessors for dry lining and plastering will be trained.
A key outcome of the project will be to strengthen the assessment infrastructure across GB in relation to dry-lining and plastering.
- Digital Leadership for the Construction Supply Chains (Giving leaders the skills to drive digital change)
Training and developmentFunding topic:Changing industry culture, Productivity and new ways of working, Digital and new technology, Learning resources, Small employer support, Leadership and managementProject lead:Leeds Beckett UniversityAmount awarded:£115,171Project summary:
The project will deliver digital leadership change through establishing a hub and spoke supply chain model. It will set the contractor as the hub and the supply chain as the spokes, and use this infrastructure to influence and upskill supply chain leaders.
The project will conduct digital audits of participating organisations, develop case studies and use them to create online and F2F training material for best-practice digital leadership which will be delivered training through the hub and spoke model to leaders in participating contractors’ supply chain organisations.
After the project, participating employers will have taken measurable steps to digitalisation. An online portal will be created that will house the case studies, training content and any lessons learned from the hub and spoke approach. This content will enable other supply chains to deliver the same leadership change programme.
- Digital Transformation through Leaders (Giving leaders the skills to drive digital change)
Training and developmentFunding topic:Changing industry culture, Productivity and new ways of working, Digital and new technology, Learning resources, Leadership and management, Small employer supportProject lead:Setting out for constructionAmount awarded:£292,936Project summary:
The project delivers skills through a flexible model that allows leaders to engage in a way most appropriate to their needs.
- This model allows leaders to select and implement the elements of digital construction most beneficial to their organisation through a menu of open training courses, in-house support and coaching, seminars, webinars, on-line courses, written resources, an online diagnostic tool, open source teaching and training materials and by connecting construction companies to relevant experts.
- The project will target employers in the civil engineering sector in Scotland with post-project GB and wider sector scalability. It will upskill industry trainers and mentors to ensure the sustainability of the project.
- After the project participating employers will have taken measurable steps to digitalisation. SOFC will continue to offer the service commercially, whilst making all training content freely available so others can also do the same. The trainers and mentors will continue to benefit their companies and supply chains.