Demolition Manager Refresher Course
Training and development
Sectors and roles, New qualifications and courses, Small employer support, Leadership and management
National Federation of Demolition Contractors
Institute of Demolition Engineers
The project will address the challenge that the NDTG does not have a Demolition Manager Refresher Course in place to address the looming skills gap in our sector due to expiring CSCS cards.
In order to fill this gap, the demolition industry needs to develop a fit for purpose Demolition Manager Refresher Course. The course will be piloted to ensure that it fits the requirements of demolition managers in today’s construction Industry.
Development, and pilot, one-day upskilling training programme for Demolition Managers.
01 Jul 2016
31 Jul 2017
- Guidance for deconstruction of tower blocks floor by floor
- Demolition and refurbishment resource tool
- Temporary works guidance notes
- Waste and permitting guidance notes
- Crisis management guidance notes
- Disconnection of services for demolition refurbishment
- Toolbox talks
- High reach demolition rig guidance notes
- Safe use of mobile crushers and screening plant
- Asbestos guidance notes