Construction site supervision
The suite contains National Occupational Standards (NOS) related to site supervision of the following occupational areas:
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways Maintenance and Repair
- Residential Development
- Traditional and Heritage Building
CITB manages the structures for vocational qualifications. We base the content for these structures on the relevant National Occupational Standards.
The structures are approved by employers and industry stakeholders. Training organisations base their courses on the structures.
See the current recommended qualification structure and national vocational qualification structure for this occupational area.
Recommended qualification structures
Structures for NVQs/SVQs
You may also be interested in...
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
National accreditation and awarding body in Scotland for qualifications specifically for Scotland
- Qualifications Wales
Regulator of non-degree qualifications and the qualifications system in Wales
- CITB Northern Ireland (CITBNI)
Industry training board for Northern Ireland in partnership with CITB as the Sector Skills Council for Construction for qualifying the construction workforce activities in Northern Ireland
- The ‘Register ’ of regulated qualifications in England and Northern Ireland for accredited qualifications.