1.7.1 Further information on these departments can be found on the Government and Northern Ireland Department of Environment (DOE) websites:
3.2 For further details about Construction 2025 and the Clean Growth Strategy visit the Government website:
4.3 For further guidance on planning in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales visit the relevant website:
7.7.3 Further information on oil storage and pollution prevention regulations can be accessed online.
- The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001.
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations 2016.
- The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2011.
8.4 For further information on the FSC and PEFC visit the respective websites:
126.96.36.199 For further information visit the WRAP website:
188.8.131.52 For more information on the technical basis of selected remediation methods, refer to:
- INFO-OA2: detailed evaluation of remediation options on the CL:AIRE website
- Contaminated land guidance tool for references on the CIRIA website
- For more detailed information on step 2, visit the Government website.
10.8.2 An application for registration as a carrier, broker or dealer can be made on the Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales or Northern Ireland Environment Agency websites or by downloading the appropriate form: