Take Control: Vehicle Marshalling
Cost: Call for price
Duration: 1 day
Dates: Contact us as below
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This CITB course will prepare you to recognise the importance of accepting and dispersing vehicles safely and efficiently.
You will learn how to avoid significant risks and practise the clear, precise signals you need to give to vehicles.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Accident statistics
- Vehicle/pedestrian management.
Teaching and assessment
- 1 day training delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical instruction.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College e-certificate available on request
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.