NVQ Assessment: Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations
Cost: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: Dependent on your requirements
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This assessment is designed for Plant Operators who wish to gain a Level 2, 4 or 5 NVQ/SVQ in Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations.
Gaining the relevant NVQ/SVQ will help you change from a Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Red Trained Operator Card to a Blue Competent Operator Card.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see above) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
On Site Assessment Service
- Profile/Skill Match
- Minimum of six months’ experience on category of plant
- Operating category of plant on site to be assessed
- Health and safety knowledge
- Witness testimonies completed by employer or supervisor
- On site practical assessment (minimum of two observations in workplace)*.
*Non-achievement of practical assessment will result in assessor’s recommendations, such as re-take, training etc.
Qualifications you get
- Level 2, 4 or 5 NVQ/SVQ in Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.