Managing and Co-ordinating Plant: Refresher
Cost: £350 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk), Erith (Kent), Glasgow (Scotland)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This 2 day course aims to refresh the knowledge of those who manage and coordinate plant in the construction industry.
It will update your understanding of current legislative requirements and good practice.
All CPCS Testers can complete this as part of their renewal process every five years.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Explain the principles for planning plant operations on site
- Identify the considerations needed when managing plant operations on site
- Explain the methodology used in the production of risk assessments
- Explain the factors used in the consideration of the selection of plant
- Define the principles for managing the setting up and running of safe working areas
- Explain how plant operations are instigated and managed throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Teaching and assessment
- You will be assessed on an individual basis via a written test and the scenario exercise over the two days.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College e-certificate available on request.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.