CPCS Tester Course
Cost: £1,279 no VAT charged
Duration: 5 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is suited to trainers or very experienced operators. For anyone considering a career in testing within the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS), this course is an ideal starting point.
The Tester Course is for people who wish to gain the CPCS Tester Card to be able to carry out CPCS Theory and Practical tests under a CPCS Test Centre.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- The course covers the CPCS scheme rules and teaches the delegates how to correctly conduct the CPCS theory and practical tests
- You will gain an understanding of teaching techniques and develop an awareness of the learning processes used by CPCS testers.
Teaching and assessment
- You will be assessed throughout the course with theory and practical tests
- 4 days learning through a mix of theory and practical exercises, with ongoing assessment
- 1 day final assessment.
Qualifications you get
- CPCS Tester Card on passing the theory and practical tests.
Mandatory entry requirements
For up-to-date entry requirements, please visit the NOCN Job Cards website.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please visit this page for more information on the Managing and Coordinating Plant course.