CPCS Lifting with Excavators A59c
Cost: Price on application
Duration: 1 or 2 days
Locations: Bircham (Norfolk)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in lifting with excavators safely and productively.
You gain the lifting endorsement A59c on your CPCS card on passing the CPCS technical test at the end.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see above) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by load charts and lift plans
- Understand which routine adjustments and safety checks are legally required with regard to lifting accessories, and know how to carry them out.
Teaching and assessment
- 1 or 2 days learning (dependant on card held and experience) through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment - CPCS technical tests.
Qualifications you get
- A59c endorsement on your existing CPCS Card on passing the CPCS technical tests
- CITB National Construction College e-certificate available on request.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You must already hold CPCS Excavator 360° Tracked - Code A59
- CITB Health, safety and environment test needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.