Promoting Cultural and Behavioural Change
Cost, location & dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: 2 Consecutive days
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is suitable for site supervisors, including foremen and site engineers who influence the way in which construction work is carried out.
You will learn how to promote positive attitudes and behaviour for everyone on site.
This course can be booked by employers and take place at or near their place of work.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course covers:
- Recognising the role good supervision plays in developing a positive safety culture
- Identifying and challenging inappropriate behaviour and attitudes in the workplace
- Identifying the triggers for inappropriate behaviour
- Developing behavioural practices which enhance and support the existing safety culture
- Demonstrating the communication skills to deliver effective and meaningful daily task briefings and toolbox talks.
Teaching and assessment
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- Email - email@example.com