Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS): Site Safety Plus
Cost: From £175 no VAT charged
Duration: 1 day
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
This one-day Site Safety Plus course is suitable for staff with management or supervisory responsibilities.
This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors. It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance,communication
- Archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor.
The course includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- You need to attend all 7 hours - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB renewable 5 year Site Safety Plus certificate.
If you can’t attend the full course, you'll need to enrol and take the course again. You may be charged extra to cover the costs of switching courses.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- John Woodfine - 07867141929
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.