NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction
Cost: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: 10 days
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
This 10 day course is for managers who are responsible for the safety of construction workers and for people moving into roles like CDM duty holder and health and safety advisor.
You will learn about your health and safety responsibilities and how to carry these out more effectively.
At the end of the course, you gain the well-regarded NEBOSH Certificate.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- The foundations of construction health and safety management
- Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
- Managing change and procedures
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health and load handling
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health
The course includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
- Classroom-based tutorials and workshops.
- Ongoing assessment during the course, including assignments completed independently
- Open book online assessment
Qualifications you gain
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction.
Successful candidates are advised to gain IOSH membership at Associate level.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory entry requirements
- We highly recommend you have completed some health and safety training at supervisory or management level in the last five years
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
- Valid form of ID presented on the first day of the course. This must include a photograph and signature, such as a copy of your passport or drivers licence.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please see our grant pages.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.