Incident investigation - 1 day course
Cost: £1240 for up to 10 delegates, and £20 per extra delegate. No VAT charged
Duration: 1 day
Funding: See Grants and funding below
In-company bookings only
This one day course is aimed at those who will either lead or assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents in the workplace.
This will enable you to assist and carryout incident investigations in the construction workplace.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
You will learn about:
- The hidden and obvious costs of accidents and incidents in the workplace
- Why incidents need to be investigated
- Those who need to be involved in the incident investigation process,
- Immediate, intermediate and root causes of accidents,
- Investigation procedures
- Root Cause analysis methods
- Writing investigation reports
- Legislative requirements.
Teaching and assessment
- Classroom-based tutorials and practical work.
Qualification to be gained
- A National Construction College Certificate.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers. You can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
For more information or to book call or email one of our dedicated NCC Account Manager's
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- John Woodfine - 07867141929
- Email - NCC.AccountManager@citb.co.uk
Mandatory entry requirements
- A good understanding of written and spoken English. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.