Abrasive Wheels: Disc Mounting
Cost: £95 no VAT charged
Duration: Half day
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
This half-day course provides basic training in the safe mounting of abrasive wheels and discs.
You will learn about different types of wheels and discs and their functions.
The course is aimed at workers in the construction industry.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Relevant regulations
- Different types of wheels and discs and their functions
- Approved methods of inspecting and storing equipment.
Teaching and assessment
- Classroom sessions and tutorials.
Qualifications you get
- National Construction College certificate
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please see our grant pages.
We also offer a related half-day course: Abrasive Wheels: Safe Use of Petrol Driven Cut-Off Saws. Alternatively, both these courses can be integrated into a single one-day course: Abrasive Wheels Disc Mounting legal and practical training.