Occupational trade qualifications (SVQ SCQF Level 5)
Are you a trade operative in Scotland with a significant amount of experience in your current role? (For England & Wales click here)
SVQ SCQF Level 5 (QCF Level 2) work based assessment Induction Workshop
The Workshop provides the opportunity for those with considerable skills and experience but no formal qualifications who work in a relevant construction occupational area to gain an SVQ SCQF Level 5 qualification by demonstrating their competence through evidence from their day-to–day work.
- Ceiling Fixing
- Dry Lining – Fixing
- Dry Lining - Finishing ( Ames taping)
- Waterproof Membrane Roofing Systems – Reinforced Bitumen Membrane Roofing (Built up Felt Roofing)
- Waterproof Membrane Roofing Systems – Single Ply Membrane Roofing
- Cladding Occupations – Roof Sheeting and Cladding
- General Construction
- Road Building and Maintenance
For this qualification delegates will need to attend a half day workshop at NCC Inchinnan, which will take them through:
- Our organisation and how we provide support throughout the programme
- The qualification they are working towards
- Assessment route and methods (designed to suite the individual)
- The people involved in the process
- How evidence of competency will be collected and recorded
After attending the half day workshop, delegates will know how to collect evidence while working on site, how to record it, and who to contact if they require additional support.
On completion of a ‘work based portfolio’ delegates will be assessed by a combination of observation, professional discussion and employer validation appropriate to their experience.
Price - £950 no VAT added
Initial assessment questionnaire
All candidates are required to complete an initial assessment questionnaire which will be used to ascertain the most suitable qualification for their role and experience. This should be completed and returned by e-mail to NCC.AccountManager@citb.co.uk
Candidates may be contacted to discuss their questionnaire to confirm the most suitable qualification.