Enhancing Higher Education Resources and Engagement for High Value Construction Recruitment (commission)
Careers and recruitment
Redrow Ltd, ISG Plc, Bouygues Ltd, CWIC, UWTSD, Coleg Cambria, Coleg Sir Gar, Coleg y Cymoedd, Coleg Ceredigion, BRE, Tidal Lagoon, Bradford College, CIOB, CCTAL
Wales & Yorkshire
This project aims to provide a set of resources and develop industry-HE partnership initiatives as a response to the CITB’s call for commissioned employer-HE collaboration.
The project will provide contextualised learning through immersive and experiential learning opportunities to improve accessibility to practical learning.
A sustainable HEI-employer network will be established in two regions (Wales and Yorkshire) to establish best practice in collaborative partnerships, which will be a model for UK-wide scalability.
A set of physical and virtual resources will be developed that will specifically address three principal target groups:
- Level 3 school/college leavers
- Existing employees
- Graduates/Higher Diplomates from non-cognate disciplines.
- Contextualised curriculum learning resources for HE in 5 subject areas
- Suite of 5 case studies produced for HE learners, non-cognate learners and employees
- Meaningful and sustainable HEI employer networks developed in Wales and Yorkshire.
01 Jun 2018
30 Jun 2021