Training and development
Careers and recruitment
Roberson Construction; Laing O'Rourke
Specialist, Infrastructure, Housing, Commercial
The Building Blocks project sits under the Structured Fund, Experiential Learning opportunity. It will deliver a sustainable experiential learning offer for Scotland, which will enable more universities to access the Constructionarium offer.
It will provide an expanded experiential learning offer for Scotland, which includes a static and mobile constructionarium, and will reach a wider range of beneficiaries. It will also provide an increase in the number of school teachers delivering Concrete in the Classroom to help feed into the talent pipeline for the sector.
- Resource pack for mobile Constructionarium
- Final Project Report
- 9 case studies
- 25 Constructionarium events involving 750 individuals
- 12 mobile Constructionarium events involving 360 individuals
- 30 Concrete in the Classroom events delivered to 30 schools, involving 450 pupils
- 260 teachers trained in Concrete in the Classroom.
01 Nov 2018
15 Nov 2021