Health & Safety Awareness eCourse
The CITB HSA course is now available online, allowing your workers to train at home in their own time, without missing work.
- Purchase eCourse vouchers for your workforce – £99 including the course and exam.
- Employers qualify for a CITB Tier 1 grant of £30 per completion.
- Each voucher is valid for 12 months from purchase. Once the voucher has been redeemed the course material will be accessible for a further 12 months.
The CITB HSA eCourse is endorsed by
Fulfilling the essential health and safety awareness requirement for the CSCS Labourer card, this eCourse provides the industry standard training in approximately 4 hours, covering:
- Accident prevention
- H&S law
- Risk assessments
- Reporting unsafe acts
- …and more to ensure your labourers meet their responsibilities to keep themselves and their colleagues safe.
“We found it a straightforward and easy process and we will be looking to get future surveyors trained via the eCourse learning provision.”
The Ordnance Survey Map Organisation purchased seven vouchers for their employees.
Requirements for each employee to complete the course:
- One pre-purchased voucher – available through the CITB eCourses platform.
- Participants will need a computer, internet access and a few hours to study and take an invigilated examination.
- The course can be completed over multiple sessions, at any time of the day.
“So easy. Once my employer gave me the voucher I logged on, completed the exam and was on site the following day.”
Purchase your eCourse to get your team working on site safely and quickly, or redeem your eCourse voucher now.