Apprentice information on Shared Apprenticeship Scheme
How does it work?
On the Shared Apprenticeship Scheme you will be fully employed from the first day of your training in the trade of your choice, and will be placed with a range of different contractors to work towards your Apprenticeship.
What the Shared Apprenticeship Scheme can do for you
- We’ll give you exposure to, and experience of, a wide range of companies, contractors and sites
- We’ll organise your training with a college in your area and support you every step of the way, with regular reviews every 12 weeks both on site and in college
- At the end of your Apprenticeship you’ll get a valuable qualification that employers all over the country will recognise
- You’ll be employed from the day you start your training and the wage you get will go up as you continue with your Apprenticeship
- You’ll complete the course with a prosperous career in sight; the Shared Apprenticeship Scheme will provide you with a whole host of employment opportunities.
“Constructing the Future Lancashire (CtFL) has given me not only a job, but the support to work towards my qualifications, and get valuable experience along the way.”
Rachel Prescott, Painter and Decorator
For further details on a scheme in your area, please select an appropriate scheme, and speak with a SAS Co-ordinator:
Constructing the Future (Merseyside, Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire and Greater Manchester)
Rachel Donovan CTF Careers Service Manager, Tel: 07976 079544, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CoTrain (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Oxfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex)
Tel: 0118 9207 200, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.cotrain.org.uk
Evolve (London & the West Midlands including Birmingham)
James Hackett Evolve Business Manager, Tel: 07891 691180, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EN:Able Futures (Yorkshire & Humber, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & North Lincolnshire)
Julie Deeley EN:Able Futures Director of Operations, Tel: 07432 239150, Email: Julie.email@example.com
TrAC (Norfolk, Essex, Suffolk, Kent, East Sussex)
Paul Wright TrAC Project Manager, Tel: 01603 737739, Email: Paul@tracweb.co.uk
SWSA (South West England)
Julia Coulton SWSA Business Manager, Tel: 07718 338879, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHAC (Scottish Highlands)
Tel: 07551 736088, Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01241 438153. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...
- Find out more about careers in construction with Go Construct
- Becoming an apprentice and how to apply online