Found 334 research reports. Research reports are sorted with the most recent first.
- Managing profitable construction - the skills profile
- This report sets out the findings of the study and shows the influence of skills on performance.
- Pre-employment interventions
- The report found a range of pre-employment interventions including information, skills training, employer engagement and work experience can help address the skills shortage.
- Survey on Levy and grant support
- These are the results of the Employer and Stakeholder Research (ESR) survey of non-represented employers’ views on support for the Levy and Grant system (Consensus) undertaken by IFF Research Ltd. (IF...
- Grant modernisation
- CITB is in the process of reviewing the grant scheme and considering how it might be developed in order to meet industry needs and ensure access to relevant skills and training.