PASMA Mobile Towers Course
Cost: From £130 no VAT charged
Duration: 1 day
Locations: Glasgow (Scotland) and Bircham (Norfolk)
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This 1 day course is suitable for non-scaffolders who erect, alter, move, inspect and dismantle Prefabriated Aluminium mobile access towers.
You will develop your understanding of how to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of injury to yourself and others.
On successful completion of the course we will apply on your behalf for the PASMA Card.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course covers:
- Legal duties
- Codes of Practice, guidance and information relating to lightweight access towers
- British and European standards
- Inspection and maintenance of tower components
- Function of components and limitations
- Practical assembly and dismantling exercise
- Stability and tying-in procedures
- Identification of hazards relating to tower scaffolds.
Teaching and assessment
- This highly interactive course involves case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations
- Assessment is through individual and group exercises and an end-of-course multiple-choice test.
Qualifications you get
- PASMA certificate
- The college will apply on your behalf for a PASMA Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Your role must involve responsibility for assembling, dismantling, altering, moving and inspecting mobile access towers
- You must have a head for heights and a talent for teamwork
- You'll also have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.