Experienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA)
Cost: From £1,000 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This 2 day course is for scaffolders who couldn’t complete the Level 2 NVQ/SVQ because they were unable to collect evidence for their portfolio. It also includes the CISRS Level 2 1 day Practical Skills Assessment/Final Assessment.
On successful completion of the course we will apply on your behalf for the CISRS Scaffolder Card.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
This is not a training course.
It is a practical assessment of the skills you have gained while working on site.
It will include a Scaffolding proficiency assessment.
Qualifications you get
- CITB National Construction College EWPAR Certificate
- NVQ level 2 Access & Rigging operations
- The college will apply on your behalf for a CISRS Scaffolders Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You must have completed both the CISRS Scaffolding Part 1 and Part 2 courses and have at least one year’s scaffolding experience since passing Part 2
- Delegates wishing to book this course will be required to have a CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) in place at the time of booking. The CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date
- You will need to be able to climb up and down ladders safely
- You must be capable of handling scaffold boards and steel scaffold poles
- You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.