NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management
Cost: From £2,749 no VAT charged
Locations: England or Wales
Duration: 6 one-day modules over 6 months plus 2 on-site assessment days in next 6 months
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
The level 6 Diploma is for construction site managers who are looking to achieve an NVQ management qualification through a formal traditional course.
The course includes six one-day taught modules over six months, and two onsite assessment visits over the following six months.
The course gives you the confidence to carry out your management responsibilities effectively.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course includes six modules and two onsite assessment visits. You study one module a per month and the qualification should take 12 months to complete.
- Introduction, NVQ induction and health and safety
- Leadership and management
- Communication and customer care
- Environment and sustainability
- Planning, programming, resources and site logistics
- Quality, risk, cost and personal development
- On-site assessment
- Final on-site assessment
Also included in the cost are registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
The course involves classroom tuition and workshops. You'll receive a lot of support from industry experts to help you meet the requirements of the NVQ.
You'll be assessed by:
- A portfolio, which you create based on your learning in each session and evidence from your workplace
- Two times one-to-one onsite assessment visits
Qualifications you get
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Once achieved you can contact CSCS to enquire to apply for a Management CSCS Black Card.
Mandatory entry requirements
You should be working as a site manager in one of these areas:
- Building and civil engineering
- Highways maintenance and repair
- Residential development
- Traditional and heritage building
To help us assess your suitability for the course, you will need to complete a questionnaire. Email the form to email@example.com, and take part in an informal discussion.
You'll need a valid form of ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.