Construction ILM (C-ILM) Level 3 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management Practice (Grant funded)
Cost: £137 no VAT charged
Duration: 5 days
Locations: Call 0344 994 4433
Dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See below
The C-ILM Level 3 Award and Certificate nationally recognised leadership qualification for construction site managers and supervisors including subcontractors, foremen and team leaders.
The course includes five days' tuition over several weeks.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector
- Delivery of Site Operations and Logistics
- Achieving Performance Through People
- Reading and Executing a Short-Term Programme
- Understanding Commercial Awareness
Teaching and assessment
This is a five-day course, each day covering one of the five ILM modules listed above. The courses are highly interactive and can only be delivered face to face.
Each day’s course is assessed afterwards by one assignment per module, which will consist of a number of written short answer questions to be submitted by email.
Qualifications you get
After the course is finished, you will receive an NCC certificate. It is recommended that you complete the module assessments after the end of the course.
- You can complete the first two module assessments and receive the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector.
- Completing all five assessments successfully will mean you would receive the ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector.
The ILM Certificate will enable you to apply for the Academically Qualified Person - CSCS Card if you have also passed the CITB Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment test
Mandatory entry requirements
We highly recommend that students already hold, or are working towards, one or more of the following qualifications. These meet the industry standard requirements to be able to work on site:
- CITB Health, safety and environment test
- CSCS Blue Card
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- White Yellow PQP Card
- Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Card
- You also need a good understanding of spoken and written English
- You will need to provide a valid form of ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
This course is only available to eligible employers. It is fully funded except for the £137 registration fee and therefore achievement grant is not available for successful candidates.
For further information please visit our grant pages.