Business Improvement in Construction: Finance, Costing and Pricing
Cost, location & dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: 1 day
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is intended for owners and senior managers of small and medium businesses who wish to improve their skills and understanding of the financial aspects of their business.
It has never been more important for business owners and senior managers to understand good financial management of the construction process, from tendering right through to managing costs and agreeing the final account. In today’s market, it is essential that construction businesses understand the process and have the controls in place in order to have a realistic chance of making a profit.
This course can be booked by employers and take place at or near their place of work. See How to book below.
The course covers:
- Financial forecasting, cost measurement and management
- Reconciling cost and value
- Overhead costs and budgets
- Pricing strategies for recovering overheads
- Cash flow forecasting
- Getting paid for what you do
- Debt recovery
- Estimating and tendering techniques and processes.
Teaching and assessment
- This is a highly interactive course taught through classroom-based tutorials and exercises.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
How to book
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers, you can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
- Email - email@example.com
Other Business Improvement in Construction courses
We also offer two other Business Improvement in Construction courses: Business Analysis and Planning and Understanding the Market and Selling.