Business Improvement in Construction: Business Analysis and Planning
Cost, location & dates: Call 0344 994 4433
Duration: 1 day
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This course is intended for owners and senior managers of small and medium businesses who wish to improve their skills and understanding of business analysis and the business planning process.
You will learn the business planning process and the fundamental accounting principles and concepts which link to your plan.
This course will give you the tools to be able to analyse your business, its finances and plan for the future. It helps to put you in control and become more focussed on your goals.
This course can be booked by employers and take place at or near their place of work. See How to book below.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The course covers:
- Understanding your profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Understanding how to analyse the performance of your business from the accounts
- Analysing your business, its strengths and future direction
- Producing your business plan.
Teaching and assessment
This is a highly interactive course taught through classroom-based tutorials and exercises.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB National Construction College certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
How to book
Group bookings only.
This course is available for delivery in-house for a minimum of 6 and maximum 12 attendees.
We can deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue arranged by you.