We pay grant for the completion of CITB Occupational Traineeships in England and Jobs Growth Wales Plus placements in Wales, which are funded schemes providing a new route for further education (FE) students into the workplace or onto an apprenticeship in England and Wales.
To get involved please email: CustomerEngagement@citb.co.uk
If you’d like to find out more, you can find details for your local CITB adviser here.
On this page:
- Who can apply for this grant?
- Which Traineeships are covered for grant?
- How much is it?
- How to apply
We pay grants for the completion of CITB Occupational Traineeships in England and Jobs Growth Wales Plus placements in Wales.
You can apply if you’re a CITB Registered employer and up to date with your Levy Returns. As well as fulfilling our general Grants Scheme terms and conditions and specific requirements for this grant.
For Traineeships completed between 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023, download and complete the application form (PDF, 142KB) and send to us by 30 June 2023.
If you wish to apply for multiple learners at once, download and complete the 2022-2023 grant application form (Excel, 779KB).
- Save and email your completed application to email@example.com
- Attach an email from the college confirming completion of the CITB Occupational Traineeship or the Jobs Growth Wales Plus placement. Your application cannot be processed without this evidence. The email must include the following:
- Full name of learner
- Title of Traineeship completed i.e. Bricklaying
- Completion date